Laser vision correction pricing, cost calculator and financing information. Learn how LASIK surgery can save you money.
Bladeless, Custom LASIK $2500 per eye
Pricing information for Lasik patients:
No gimmicks, No fine print
- Free consultation
- Honest advice, no high pressure sales
- Committed to the highest quality of surgery and service
- Excellent value for money
- No charge enhancements if needed
- Postoperative kit included (medications, sunglasses, and nighttime goggles)
When Comparing LASIK Pricing, Keep in Mind...
- The cost of Bladeless Custom LASIK in Ontario $2,500 - $3,000 per eye
- Be careful of "bargain" LASIK prices and high pressure sales. These low prices are likely only for the correction of mild nearsightedness without astigmatism, using a standard blade (microkeratome). If you have astigmatism, or a larger glasses prescription for nearsightedness or farsightedness, the cost of LASIK may be significantly higher than the originally advertised.
- If you want custom LASIK or the newest technology; BLADELESS LASIK, the cost will be significantly higher.
- The advertised price may not cover all fees.
- Your procedure may be performed with older technology. Using older laser technology may still give a good result, but newer bladeless “laser only” LASIK technology does offer the benefit of a more predictable and safer procedure.
- If you plan to have LASIK at a lower price, make sure to ask for a written quote, and ask specifically which technology is being used, so you can compare apples to apples when you visit other centres.
- LASIK is an Eligible Medical Expense on your tax return
- Health benefits….Check with your employer, as your vision plan may partially cover the cost of refractive surgery
- Flexible spending accounts (offered by some employers) will allow you to save pre-tax dollars to pay for LASIK
- LASIK MAKES SENSE FINANCIALLY...see savings calculator below