Pricing Information for Z-Lasik Patients
Bladeless, Custom LASIK
$2500 per eye
No gimmicks, No fine print
- Free consultation
- Honest advice, no high pressure sales
- Committed to the highest quality of surgery and service
- Excellent value for money
- No charge enhancements if needed
- Postoperative kit included (medications, sunglasses, and nighttime goggles)
When Comparing LASIK Pricing, Keep in Mind...
- The cost of Bladeless Custom LASIK in Ontario $2200 - 3000K per eye
- Be careful of "bargain" LASIK prices and high pressure sales. These low prices are likely only for the correction of mild nearsightedness without astigmatism, using a standard blade (microkeratome). If you have farsightedness, astigmatism, or moderate to high amounts of nearsightedness, the cost of LASIK may be significantly higher than the advertised price.
- If you want custom LASIK or the newest technology; BLADELESS LASIK, the cost will be significantly higher.
- The advertised price may not cover all fees.
- Your procedure may be performed with older technology. This isn't necessarily bad, but newer technologies do offer the possibility of a more precise LASIK procedure, with less risk of complications.
- If you plan to have LASIK at a lower price, make sure to ask for a written quote, and ask specifically which technology is being used, so you can compare apples to apples when you visit other centres.
- LASIK is an Eligible Medical Expense on your tax return
- Health benefits….Check with your employer, as your vision plan may partially cover the cost of refractive surgery
- Flexible spending accounts (offered by some employers) will allow you to save pre-tax dollars to pay for LASIK
- LASIK MAKES SENSE FINANCIALLY...see savings calculator below
Z-LASIK Cost Compared to Lifetime Cost of Corrective Eyewear
Paying For Your Z-LASIK Procedure
We offer financing through Credit Medical Financing. Some of the benefits and terms of financing include:
- Fast and easy credit approval
- No down payment needed
- Assured confidentiality
- Competitive rates
- Fixed interest rate throughout repayment term
- Loans are open and can be paid out at anytime
- Borrow any amount you need ($1,000 minimum)
- Flexible repayment terms (6 months to 5 years)
(the financing application will open in a new window)